There are also many questions you need to consider for yourself:
- How do you prepare yourself to lose your mother, father, or other loved one?
- How do you deal with the pressure of supporting the patient while maintaining your own life?
- How do you deal with your loved one’s fear of death and your own fear of death?
- How do you prepare for their death?
- How do you recognize when death is near?
- How do you and your family members handle the grief that comes with death?
- How do you take care of yourself.
- There is so much to cover when it comes to the Caretaker and what they go through. This story covers all these topics and more.