This book will help you deal with:
- How it feels to get a terminal diagnosis.
- How do you deal with the diagnosis?
- What do you do when you find out you have a disease that is going to kill you quickly but you don’t know exactly when or how?
- Would you travel to faraway places, spend all your money, or would you stay at home with your family and friends and enjoy each moment together?
As someone you love begins their end-of-life journey, there are many issues to deal with:
- the shock of the diagnosis
- the disease and its complications
- their needs and fears
- taking care of end of life decisions and legal matters